The Virginia Technology and Engineering Educators Association is seeking hands-on project and problem-based workshop proposals focused on teaching and learning Technology Education and STEM/STEAM subjects.
The VTEEA Conference Call for Presenters is open
August 1-December 1, 2018.
* Proposal deadline is December 1, 2018
* Selection notices will be sent by December 15, 2018
* Presentations should be 50 minutes
* Presenters (limit of 3 per session) will receive 15 CEU's per 50 minute session.
* Multiple proposals may be submitted but limited to one session per presenter.
* Emphasis will be placed on interactive, hands-on presentations.
Thank you for your willingness to share!
Dr. Ray Wu-Rorrer
Click here for the VTEEA 2019 Summer Conference Proposal Submission Form