Free Workshop on Emerging Technologies in 3D Printing!
Ronald A Williams, Ltd is pleased to host a presentation focusing on 3D printing technology, initially only feasible to industry and now accessible to the educational classroom.
1. The evolution of 3D printing -present and future
2. Additive vs subtractive manufacturing
3. Industrial applications of 3d printing beyond PLA and ABS
4. The differences in use and application of FDM, SLA, and SLS printing
5. Orienting parts for successful printing across different technologies
The presentation will be held from 3:30 to 6:00 on April 25th at the Hampton Coliseum Mariott Courtyard, 1917 Coliseum Drive Hampton, VA 23666. Attendees will need to bring a laptop.
To register please contact Mary Daniels Mary.firstname.lastname@example.org